Who Is Renee Sen? Bollywood actor Sushmita Sen’s elder daughter Renee Sen turns 22 today. Sen, who adopted Renee in 2000, took to social media and called Renee her first love.
Here’s what you need to know about Renee Sen.
- Former Miss Universe Sushmita Sen was just 24 when she adopted Renee.
- Talking about her relationship with her mother, Renee Sen once replied in an Ask Me Anything session that she is born to her mother’s heart. his is as real as it gets. During an interview she also revealed that she was well aware of the privileges she availed, being Sushmita Sen’s daughter. “I am very blessed that I am her daughter but at the end of the day she is my maa. I, along with my sister, am being raised to be strong, and to have an identity of my own,” she said.
- She once also mentioned the reason behind why she wasn’t keen on knowing the identity of her biological parents. She said that she has seen love in its purest form. According to her, biological and adopted are just terms and she doesn’t feel any difference between the two.
- On the work front, Renee Sen debuted in the film ‘Suttabaazi’ in 2020 where she essays the role of a 19-year-old rebellious girl. The pandemic induced lockdown forces her to deal with her conservative parents The film was directed by Kabeer Khurana. Actors Komal Chhabra and Rahul Vora played the role of her on-screen parents.
- Renee Sen is quite active on Instagram. She has 45.6K followers. Her Instagram bio reads, “God’s favourite child”
My First Love: Sushmita Sen Wishes Daughter Renee On Her 22nd Birthday
10 Things To Know About Sushmita Sen’s Daughter Renee’s Debut Film ‘Suttabaazi’
To Be In Service Of Women Is A Privilege: Sushmita Sen On Being Awarded For Social Causes