Who is Gabby Petito? A North Port YouTuber, identified as Gabrielle ‘Gabby’ Petito has been missing since Saturday, September 11. Agencies from different states and the FBI are looking for her.
According to sources, Gabby Petito went on a cross-country trip with her fiancé Brian Laundrie. As per North Port Police Department officials, the 23-year-old youth is now a person of interest in the case.
Who is Gabby Petito? five things we know about the missing woman
- Gabby Petito is a 22-year-old YouTuber from North Port. She documented her cross-country trip on her YouTube channel called ‘Nomadic Statik’. The last video, which was posted about three weeks ago features clips of the woman and her partner. They seem to be enjoying the journey.
- Petito is approximately five feet, five inches tall, she has blonde hair, blue eyes and many tattoos. The one on her finger and forearm reads “Let it be”.
- Petito’s family reported to the Suffolk Country Police Department, New York that she was missing on Saturday just before 7 p.m. The family claimed to be in touch with her up to the last week of August. Before that, she was in Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming reports say.
- A series of songs surrounding heartache and love were found on the YouTuber’s Spotify account on Sep 1. The songs included Matt Berry’s “Woman”, “Take My Hand” and “The Badger’s Wake”. These songs were found on the “Mtn Tops” playlist a day after Petito’s mother heard from her the last time.
- She shared her Spotify account with her boyfriend. Both of them were hikers and were road tripping across the US in a white coloured Ford Transit Van. The police has recovered the vehicle as a part of the investigation. They said to Fox News that the FBI started conducting a forensic examination of the vehicle on Tuesday, September 14.
Image source: cnn.com