Wondering who Is Tanya Fear? The British actor who went missing on Thursday, September 9. Read on to know more.
Fear’s family filed a missing report on the same day to the Los Angeles police. A “missing person” poster doing rounds on the internet states that she was last seen in the Hollywood Bowl Area. It also states a cell phone number where people can contact if they happen to see her.
British Author Bolu Babalola said in a tweet, “My friend Tanya has gone missing in the LA/Hollywood Bowl area. She hasn’t been seen since 9th September 2021. If anyone has any useful information please call (626)-232-8616 #FindTanyaFear. Would appreciate if those in the area or with reach in that area RT.”
Who is Tanya Fear? Five things to know about the British actor
- Tanya Fear is an actor, comedian, director and writer best known for her work in Doctor Who, A Moving Image and Kick-Ass 2. She is also the writer and director of Shoot Your Shot, a social distancing rom com series.
- Born as Tanyaradzwa, Fear was raised in London. The actor now lives in Los Angeles, California. Fear completed her education from Kings College, London.
- In her stand up performance ‘Justice for Bad Bitches’ at The Comedy Nook, a Comedy Club in LA, Fear refers to ‘Bad Bitches’ as a ‘community’ that has been hit hard by the pandemic. It highlights important issues close to her heart.
- Fear’s cousin has started a page titled #FindTanyaFear to help find her. She is described as being five feet four inches tall and 140lbs. The actor has brown eyes and curly dark afro hair. She was last seen wearing a light brown/camel colour short sleeve collared shirt and dark plaid bottoms with white and red stripes.
- “Tanya’s family would like to thank everyone on the ground in LA who spent their Sunday on the streets looking,” the page admin said in a tweet. “It fills our hearts to know the community is coming together. Please rest safe tonight. Let’s keep her name & info out there! #FindTanyaFear,” they added.
Doctor Who Actor Tanya Fear Missing From LA Home: What We Know So Far
Addison Rae Makes A Leap To Hollywood From Tiktok With ‘He’s All That’
British Singer’s Rendition Of Faiz Ghazal ‘Gulon Mein Rang Bhare’ Goes Viral