Shwetambari Soni Vikram Bhatt: Filmmaker Vikram Bhatt broke the news of his marriage to Shwetambari Soni in an Instagram post. The wedding was reportedly kept a secret for over a year.
In an interview with ET Times, Mahesh Bhatt said confirmed the marriage. He said, “Vikram Bhatt got married last September during the peak of the lockdown. " He also shared that Vikram Bhatt did not invite him for the wedding because of health concerns and the COVID-19 lockdown restriction at the time.
Here are 10 things to know about the couple’s relationship:
- Shwetambar Soni describes herself as an art aficionado and is the sister of make-up artist Namrata Soni.
- Vikram Bhatt is an Indian film director, actor, producer and screenwriter.
- Bhatt was earlier married to Aditi Bhatt and has a daughter Krishna Bhatt.
- Soni also has two sons.
- The Raaz director shared an Instagram post on Wednesday wishing his wife a happy birthday. The post had a poem in its caption. “You turned me inside out And you showed me what life was about Only you The only one that stole my heart away..."
- Earlier this year, Soni shared a picture with her husband expressing her gratitude for him. The post was captioned, “I just want to say I love you. In the midst of so much sadness, grief and strife I feel grateful for you in my life. Thank you @vikrampbhattfor being wonderful and perfect.
#love #husband #Family”
- The couple got married last September and chose to keep the event confidential.
- It was also reported that director Mahesh Bhatt commented that Soni has had a “calming and positive spiritual influence” on his nephew Vikram.