Siti Sarah Raisuddin, renowned Malaysian singer, has succumbed to COVID-19. This happened days after she gave birth to her fourth child. Her death has set off shock waves in Malaysian entertainment industry. Here’s what you should know about Siti Sarah Raisuddin death.
- The entire family had tested positive for Covid-19 on July 25. They reportedly contracted it from their domestic helper.
- She was hospitalised on August 4 after experiencing severe coughing and a lack of oxygen levels. She was eight months pregnant.
- Her baby was saved but unfortunately, she couldn’t even take him in her arms.
- On August 6, she delivered her son in a three-hour surgery done in order to save his life. He was named Ayash Affan.
- According to mStar, the singer passed away at 5.13am on August 9 at the Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia Medical Centre.
- Following the contraction, she used to share videos on Instagram of her children crying after getting Covid-19 tests.
- The husband Shahmira Muhamad said in an interview that it is very difficult for him to break the news of her death to the kids.
- Besides Ayash Affan, Siti is survived by three more children – Uwais Alqarni who is 10 years old. Dzahira Talita Zahra is aged eight and Ariq Matin is six years old.
- A lot of her fans have taken to social media to express their grief and pay condolences to the singer.
- Siti Sarah married her husband in 2011.