Is your list of shows to binge-watch on OTT platforms ready yet? With many digital steaming platforms reducing subscription rates, and many new ones coming to India, viewers now have the opportunity to watch all their favourite shows.
OTT platforms like Disney+ Hotstar, Amazon Prime, Netflix, Voot, etc have been releasing exceptional binge-worthy shows that one can sit back and watch that are way better than the television serials.
Here is a list of must-watch shows to binge-watch on OTT :
1. Decoupled on Netflix: Starring R Madhavan and Surveen Chawla, Decoupled is a story of a couple that is tangled in a dysfunctional marriage and is striving to portray normalcy for the sake of their eight-year-old daughter. It is a binge-worthy Netflix show which has a unique take on the separation of a married couple.
2. Scam 1992 on SonyLiv: The Harshad Mehta story recently swept all the Filmfare OTT Awards 2021. It is a true story based on Harshad Mehta’s stock market scam that took place in India in 1992. The show has swept all the Filmfare OTT awards and has just one season with ten episodes making it a binge-worthy show, one must watch.
3. The Family Man on Amazon Prime: The story is about a middle-class man who works for National Investigation Agency which is a secret job. Whilst ensuring that his family is safe he protects the Nation. It has just two seasons out now. Samantha’s antagonist role will surely keep you gripped. Why wouldn’t you watch the show of Filmfare OTT Best Actor and Best Actor (Female) ?
4. Four More Shots on Amazon Prime: The series revolves around four unapologetic women who have their own way to deal with the world. Four different women, four different backgrounds but are connected to each other and stand by each other no matter what to empower each other.
5. Mumbai Diaries 26/11 on Amazon Prime: It is set during the 2008 Mumbai attacks but the show is based on the staff of the Bombay General Hospital on the night of November 26, 2008. It is just a one-season show on amazon prime video that will take you through an emotional journey.
6. Humans on Disney+ Hostar : Human is a Disney+ Hotstar show starring Shefali Shah and Kriti Kulhari. The series revolves around the dark secrets of the medical world. The show will touch on the themes like “value of human life, medical malpractice, class divide and ramification of a fast-paced medical science”
7. Little Things on Netflix: This wholesome show portrays the life of a modern-day couple who go through their ups and downs. This two-season show can be binged in a day and you will fall in love with Kavya and Dhruv.
8. Aarya on Disney+ Hotstar : The story is about a woman who is ‘just a working mother’ but she has to deal with the king-pins of the drug lords while ensuring the safety of her children. This two-season show will surely keep you entertained.
9. Feels Like Ishq on Netflix: A romantic anthology directed by a group of directors, consisting of six episodes. It is a must-watch show that will help you understand the emotions behind finding love in unexpected places.
10. Special Ops on Disney+ Hotstar: A thriller that will keep you engrossed throughout. The story revolves around Himmat Singh and his team who are tracking down the mastermind who is planning terror attacks in India.
11. Ranjish Hi Sahi on Voot Select: The love story web show based on the 1970s marks the digital debut of director Mahesh Bhatt. It revolves around the love triangle of Shankar (Tahir Raj Bhasin), his wife Anju (Amrita Puri), and Amna (Amala).
What are you waiting for? Grab your pop-corn, get cozy in bed and watch these shows to binge-watch on OTT.
Suggested Reading : Five OTT Shows To Snuggle In With For That Cosy, Weekend Binge