Miss India World 2020 Manasa Varanasi: The winner of Miss India 2020 pageant is 23-year-old engineer Manasa Varanasi.
On Wednesday night, while Manasa Varanasi was crowned Miss India World, Haryana’s Manika Sheokand became Miss Grand India and Uttar Pradesh’s Manya Singh went on to become Miss India Runner-up. A star-studded grand finale was organised in Mumbai on February 10.
Heartfelt Congrats to our Top 3 Winners at VLCC Femina Miss India 2020 co-powered by @Sephora_India & @RoposoLove! Hats off to you all. @VLCCIndia@colorsTV— Miss India (@feminamissindia) February 10, 2021
Finale Designer – Bhawna Rao
Jewellery Partner – Shobha Shringar
Pageant Stylist – Bharat Gupta
HMU- Bianca Louzado pic.twitter.com/OjoHNNNF35
Who is Manasa Varanasi?
1. Varanasi, who hails from Telangana, is a financial information exchange analyst by profession. She has studied at Vasavi College of Engineering.
2. On February 10, she bagged the crown by defeating a total of 14 contestants from different states.
3. She will now represent India at the 70th Miss World pageant, scheduled to be held in December 2021.
4. In her free time, Varanasi likes to read books and listens to different genres of music. Being a fitness enthusiast, she keeps herself busy with physical activities such as yoga. While growing up, she was a shy kid who would only express herself through Bharatanatyam and music.
5. Varanasi has volunteering experiences with various organisations. She is also an art lover.
6. The new Miss India 2020 winner claims that in her life three women have been the most influential people — her mother, grandmother and younger sister.
7. She also stressed that she is inspired by Priyanka Chopra, who is also the winner of the Miss World 2000 pageant. In a recent interview, she credited Chopra for being the influence as she “stands out to me because she’s an explorer – she has always chosen to push her boundaries and made her mark in various spaces…”
Manasa Varanasi says that Priyanka Chopra is an “outspoken badass” and that it is “her versatility and strength that I draw inspiration from.”
8. She was born and raised in Hyderabad.
9. She has around 36 K followers on Instagram and she keeps posting glimpses from her day to day life. “Designing a life full of love,” reads her Instagram bio.
10. She also likes to travel and explore different places. On her Instagram, she keeps a travelogue of beautiful pictures from her vacations.