Queen Elizabeth has had a 70-year reign and that’s seen her travel to more than 100 nations, and shake hands with 14 American Presidents if not more. The 96-year-old British monarch has kept one motto on track for herself. “Never complain, never explain” Let’s take a look at Queen Elizabeth quotes that are now famous.
Here are some of her most powerful quotes across occasions and public addresses.
- “While we may have more still to endure, better days will return: we will be with our friends again; we will be with our families again; we will meet again.”
“Never complain, never explain.”
- “Sport has a wonderful way of bringing together people and nations.”
- “When life seems hard, the courageous do not lie down and accept defeat; instead, they are all the more determined to struggle for a better future.”
- “It has always been easy to hate and destroy. To build and to cherish is much more difficult.”
- “Often a child’s helplessness and vulnerability bring out the best in us.”
- “Everyone is our neighbour, no matter what race, creed or colour.”
- “People are touched by events which have their roots far across the world.”
- “Our modern world places such heavy demands on our time and attention that the need to remember our responsibilities to others is greater than ever.”
Queen Elizabeth Quotes : We remember some of the most power comments by the Queen during her public speeches