Ankita Lokhande Husband: Television actor Ankita Lokhande is all set to tie the marital knot with businessman Vicky Jain. Shraddha Arya revealed their wedding card wherein Grand Hyatt was mentioned as the wedding venue.
Here’s everything you should know about Ankita Lokhande husband-to-be Vicky Jain
- He hails from Raipur and belongs to a business family.
- He is quite active on Instagram. He has 46.6k followers on Instagram. He has been posting photos from his pre-wedding festivities for the last few days.
- Vicky Jain and Archana Lokhande have been dating each other for three years.
- #AnVikikahani is the hashtag they have chosen for their union.
- The duo’s wedding date is fixed for December 12 and is expected to be a three-day affair.
- As per reports, the couple invited the Governor of Maharashtra also recently. Read more about it here.
- “I love you because you stayed by my side, and you promised that everything will be okay… Thank you for your love that inspires me to be a better person… It’s important to appreciate your partner for what he is doing for you,” Ankita Lokhande had written in a heartfelt note to Jain in a post this year.”
- In another Instagram post, Jain was referred to as her support system. “I can’t find the words to describe my feelings for you. One thing which come in my mind when I see us together is I’m grateful to god for sending u in my life as a friend, partner and as soul mate.”, she wrote. Read more about it here.
- His to-be wife Lokhande is best-known for her role as Archana in television serial Pavitra Rishta.
- Other soaps where she has been featured are Shakti – Astitva Ke Ehsaas Ki and reality show Bigg Boss 13.
- Lokhande made her Bollywood debut in 2019 with the film Manikarnika: The Queen of Jhansi.