Who Is Masoom Minawala: Digital Content Creator Masoom Minawala is representing India at Paris Fashion Week. She has stunned the audience with her chic, boujee, and statement pieces. In an interview, she said that she wants to take Indian wear and transition it into Parisian street style.
Here’s what you need to know about Masoom Minawala
- Masoom Minawala has 1.1 million followers on Instagram. “Taking Indian fashion to the world ✨”, reads her bio.
- She has 51.9k subscribers on YouTube.
- Her content revolves around luxury fashion, lifestyle, beauty tips and individual styling.
- She is the founder of Style Fiesta, one of the first e-commerce portals in India. She is also the founder of Empowher, an initiative that helps inspire and guide women in business.
- In 2019, she also became an equity partner at The Cai Store, one of India’s fastest-growing fashion e-commerce platforms for footwear. #SupportIndianDesigners is one of her current initiatives where she promotes Indian brands and designers.
- She has worked with over 500 brands around the globe including Louis Vuitton, Dior, and Bvlgari, as well as brands like Estée Lauder, Samsung, BMW, Airbnb to mention a few.
- Earlier in 2021, she also represented India at the Cannes Film Festival red carpet for the second time.
- In an interview, she mentioned that she wasn’t quite interested in fashion while growing up. She loved sports, reading and art and got inclined towards fashion much later. She started blogging about fashion at the age of 21. Instagram didn’t exist at that time.
- Talking about failure, she once said in an interview that failure needs to be spoken about more on the internet. She is a firm believer of the fact that we need to talk about our failure as much as we talk about our victory.
- Talking about her experience of attending Paris Fashion Week, she said that it was an absolutely amazing experience as she got the opportunity to witness the latest collections from various fashion houses, Brands and Designers.
- Talking about her outfit picks for the fashion week, she revealed that she wore a lot of emerging Indian designers in order to take Indian Fashion to the world. She was keen on showcasing what Indian Fashion and designers have to offer.