Actor Madalsa Sharma seen in a popular Television drama titled Anupamaa has been in the news for her role of Kavya Vanraj Shah in the show.
She is the daughter-in-law of Mithun Chakraborty as she is married to his son Mahaakshay Chakraborty. Recently in an interview with ETimes TV, she spoke about her experience with casting couch. She said that in uncomfortable situations like that she has walked out.
“Being a girl or in today’s times, being a guy, both are equally scary. In any profession, be it an actress or a corporate firm, wherever you go, for a female, there are going to be men around you. Sometimes, you come across people who are probably a little more interested in things that you are not at all willing to offer as a person, as an actor, as an employee, it’s your choice,” she said.
She said that as an actor she is willing to perform and show her talent. Anything good or bad apart from that, a person should know how to deal with such situations. “So, that’s what I have been doing all my life.” she said.
Who Is Madalsa Sharma? Here’s What We Know Of Her:
- Sharma has worked in Kannada, Telugu, Tamul, Punjabi and German language film industries apart from Hindi.
- She made her acting debut in 2009 with a Telugu film titled Fitting Masters. The film was directed by E.V.V. Satyanarayana.
- Her Bollywood debut came with Angel, a film directed by Choreographer Ganesh Acharya in 2011. She was also seen in Samrat & Co. which was released in 2014. The film was produced by Suraj Barjatya’s Rajshri Productions.
- So far, most of her films are in Tamil, Telugu and Kannada. She was also featured in SS Rajamouli directed commercial.
- On July 10, 2018, she tied the knot with veteran actor Mithun Chakraborty’s son Mahaakshay Chakraborty.
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.