Kajol Chugh: Feels Like Ishq, a new Netflix rom-com anthology, is slated to premiere on July 23. It aims to depict six distinct but relevant stories about modern love and romance. Kajol Chugh will be seen in the series alongside Saba Azad, Sanjeeta Bhattacharya, Mihir Ahuja, Simran Jehani, Zayn Khan, Neeraj Madhav, Skand Thakur, and Tanya Maniktala, Rohit Saraf, Radhika Madan and Amol Parashar.
Kajol Chugh and Mihir Ahuja will be essaying the roles of Nimmi and Maninder respectively. Written and directed by Tahira Kashyap Khurrana, her episode will be a “subtly love story”. The name of the episode is “Quarantine Crush”.
Here are few things to know about her
- She was born on 25 December. Her mother’s name is Pooja Chugh
- Her first project right out of college was Shakeela, a biopic based on the life of adult star Shakeela. She was a renowned name in the South Indian film industry for over 20 years. Kajol Chugh played the role of young Shakeela.
- She is an Alumna of Christ University, Bangalore.
View this post on Instagram
- According to her Instagram profile, she has actively pursued theatre during her college days.
- Her first short film was Sunday. She has also done many ad shots with popular brands like Whisper, Clean and Clear among others.
- She was also seen in Love. Life and Pakodi released this year.
More about Feels Like Ishq
The trailer of the Netflix series was released last month on June 30
The writers of the six episodes include famous names like Monisha Thyagarajan, Gazal Dhaliwal, Akanksha Tewari, Saurabh Swamy, Sulagna Chatterjee, Shubhra Chatterji, Jaydeep Sarkar, Arati Raval-Pandey, Sachin Kundalkar.