Sukesh Chandrasekhar is a conman and the prime accused in a Rs 200 crore extortion case. Sukesh Chandrasekhar viral photo with Jacqueline Fernandez is making the rounds on social media and has sparked a controversy.
Here’s everything you should know about Sukesh Chandrasekhar Jacqueline Fernandez Viral Photo
- Sources tell us that the pictures were taken in April-June of this year. At that time, the millionaire conman was out on interim bail.
- ED Sources say that it was in Chennai that Sukesh Chandrasekhar met Fernandez. He even arranged a private jet for these meetings.
- In the photo, the conman can be seen kissing the actor on her cheek. He is also taking a selfie facing the mirror.
- Sources say that iPhone 12 Pro with which he is clicking the selfie is the same phone with which he carried out the scam using an Israeli SIM card.
- While he was inside the jail too, he was using the same mobile phone.
- The Delhi Police has accused Sukesh Chandrashekhar and 13 others of duping the wife of the former promoter of Ranbaxy to the tune of Rs 200 crore.
- In October this year, Chandrasekhar and his wife were arrested by the ED in the extortion case. The case comes under sections of the Prevention of Money Laundering Act (PMLA). Leena Maria Paul and Chandrasekhar were initially in judicial custody after they were arrested by Delhi Police in the case.
- The agency has also arrested Deepak Ramnani and Pradeep Ramdani in the same case. The court in Delhi had accepted the Enforcement Directorate’s application to question Paul and Chandrasekhar in Central jail Tihar and if required, arrest them in the money laundering case.
- The lawyer representing Sukesh Chandrashekhar had told the media at that time that the duo was dating.
- “Jacqueline categorically denies alleged slanderous statements made about her relationship with the involved couple,” the statement from Fernandez’s spokesperson had said.