Shivon Zilis has reportedly welcomed twins in 2021 with the Tesla CEO 51-year-old, Elon Musk. The twins were born just weeks before the arrival of his second child with his ex-girlfriend Grimes in December 2021.
A tabloid reported on July 6, 2022, that Elon Musk and Shivon Zilis had given birth to twins in November 2021. According to a court document obtained by the media, the twins were given their father’s name as their last name and their mother’s last name, “Zilis,” as their middle name. In May 2022, the petition received the judge’s approval in Austin, Texas.
Ten Facts About Shivon Zilis
- Zilis was raised in Ontario, Canada, where she was born. She is currently 36-years-old. Not much is known about her parents. Her mom is from India, while it has been reported that her father is Canadian.
- At a nearby high school in Canada, Shivon Zilis finished her education.
- Shivon Zilis attended Yale University and holds a project director position at Tesla. Zilis is employed at Neuralink, a business that Elon Musk launched in 2016.
- While attending college in her native Ontario, Canada, she played on the women’s ice hockey team. Additionally, she has had a fellow position at the Creative Destruction Lab.
- Shivon Zilis’s name can be found in Linked In’s 35 under 35 list and Forbes’ 30 under 30 lists.
- Zilis is highly known for her work in the computer sector, and she has previously held a variety of positions with different companies. Her alleged net worth ranges from $5 million to $10 million.
- Shivon and Musk first came into contact when Shivon accepted a position as an advisor at Musk’s artificial intelligence startup, OpenAI, in San Francisco. It is a nonprofit organisation that does research and development. During that time, Zilis rose the ranks to become one of Musk’s top executives.
- In December 2011, she registered on Twitter. She is pretty active on the social media platform Twitter. She occasionally tweets often about a variety of subjects. Zilis also shared an Elon Musk tweet from April of this year, which said, “If you’ve designed or produced smart watches or phones, please join Neuralink! Your skills are directly applicable.”
- Zilis works in the fields of artificial intelligence, biological intelligence, and anything else that lies between and beyond, according to her Twitter profile. On the microblogging platform Twitter, she currently has 77.9k followers and is following 1557 users.
- The Twitter board officially approved Elon Musk’s $44 billion takeover offer in April 2022, but the company is currently on hold as Musk considers further information before deciding whether or not to accept.
Suggested Reading: Who Is Shivon Zilis? Top Executive Welcomed Twins With Elon Musk Last Year