Samantar season 2 release date: The second season of Marathi mystery thriller series Samantar will be releasing all its episodes on July 1. In the second season of the show, Tejaswini Pandit, Sai Tamhankar and Swwapnil Joshi will reunite again on the screen after the 2015 Marathi Romantic drama Tu Hi Re.
Here are 10 things we know about the second season of Samantar:
1. The mystery thriller show will return with its second season on July 1 on the streaming platform MX Player.
2. The show features Swwapnil Joshi, Sai Tamhankar, Nitish Bhrardaj, and Tejaswini Pandit in lead roles.
3. Samantar is directed by Satish Rajwade and resumes the story of Kumar Mahajan played by Joshi who searches for a man who has already lived Kumar’s life and could tell him about the events of the future.
4. Tamhankar talked to ANI about her appearance in the show and said that working with Swwapnil and Tejaswini has always been so much fun as she has known them for more than a decade.
5. The second season of the mystery thriller show will have 10 episodes.
6. All the 10 episodes of the show have also been dubbed in Hindi, Tamil, and Telugu.
7. In the second season of the web series, Pandit and Joshi will essay their roles as Kumar and Nima Mahajan again, as they did in season 1.
8. Joshi recently shared a glimpse of the upcoming season on his Instagram handle writing, “From Unlit to the Eminence!¬†Samantar Mode.”
9. The first season of the show release In March 2020 and is inspired by a novel written by Suhas Shirwalkar.
10. Interestingly, both Bharadwaj and Joshi are best known to Hindi television audience for essaying the role of Lord Krishna in two different mythological serials.
Check out the Hindi trailer of Samantar season 2 here: