Jwala Gutta and Vishnu Vishal Wedding: It has been officially announced that the badminton player will be tying the knot with the Ratsasan actor soon.
With the official announcement of their upcoming wedding, news of the couple’s love life and their anticipated wedding has taken over fans’ interest on social media. Read more on the timeline of their relationship here.
LIFE IS A JOURNEY….
HAVE FAITH AND TAKE THE LEAP….
Need all your love and support as always…@Guttajwala#JWALAVISHED pic.twitter.com/eSFTvmPSE2
— VISHNU VISHAL – V V (@TheVishnuVishal) April 13, 2021
Here’s all you need to know about the upcoming Jwala Gutta and Vishnu Vishal wedding.
- The couple made their relationship public on January 1 this year. Gutta posted a picture with the caption, “To new beginnings… HAPPY NEW YEAR (sic).” They have been open about their relationship and their love for each other with the public since then.
- Gutta and Vishal reportedly met while Vishal was in a bad phase with his now ex-wife Rajini. The couple were good friends for a year and eventually got to know each other with time. They said that their relationship was built from friendship and escalated into something more.
- Actor Vishal proposed to Gutta on the midnight of September 7 2020 during the lockdown, which is also Gutta’s birthday. The couple has been engaged since then.
- The actor confirmed during an interview in March that he will be tying the knot with the badminton player soon. Gutta too shared pictures of her and her friends enjoying themselves at her bridal shower. The badminton player was seen wearing a gown with a ‘Bride To Be’ sash.
- Gutta and Vishal officially announced that they will be taking their relationship to the next level through their social media accounts on April 13. The shuttler took to Instagram to announce their wedding with a picture of their wedding invitation. Vishal posted the same on Twitter.
- The wedding will take place on April 22. It will be a private ceremony with very few dear and near ones according to the wedding invitation. This is a precautionary measure taken by the couple because of the second wave and rising cases of COVID-19 in the country.