Who Is Paige Rice: The 22-year-old influencer passed away on Sunday when her boyfriend’s car crashed with a taxi in the Queensway tunnel in Liverpool at 12: 25 am. Her mother paid tribute to her saying she was a beautiful woman inside and out.
As per reports, the incident came just a few weeks after Rice had spoken to her mother about her death on social media describing how she would want to be remembered. Her mother said, “‘Paige and myself had spoken recently about death and she told me that if she died to remember that she lived life to the absolute full.”
Who Was Paige Rice? Here’s all we know of her:
- Paige was visiting her boyfriend in Liverpool at the time of the crash. Due to the severe accident, her boyfriend is still critical while the taxi driver is in a non-life-threatening condition. Rice used to live in Marston Green in Birmingham.
- Her mother said that she suffers from a chronic illness and Paige used to push her to stay positive and to keep going. She said, “She had massive dreams, wanted to see the world and live a full life. Paige would fill her time with being social in between working hard and looking after me.”
- At the time of her death, Paige was working as a nail technician and was selling cars. As per reports, she was a former dance student.
- She started her makeup artists business when she was just 15 years old, her mother said. By the time she died, she had gained a large number of followers on Instagram.
- As a young girl, Rice went to Valentine Theatre School where she learned about dance and drama. She left the school when was a teenager.
- As per reports, the Merseyside Police are currently investigating the car crash to determine the exact cause of her death.
- In her name a GoFundme page was started which has now raised almost £30,000 as of October 19 evening, according to reports.
- Man City player Jack Grealish also made his contribution to the fundraiser by donating £5,000
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.