Lieutenant Chetana Sharma will be leading the made-in-India missile system “Akash” at the republic day parade 2023 on the Kartavya path on Thursday 26th of January.
Lieutenant Chetna Sharma is an officer from the Army Air Defence Regiment that guards the sky against drones and aircraft from the external forces, Lieutenant Sharma reportedly said, ever since she was a kid, she aspired to take part in the Republic Day parade after watching it on TV every year, and now finally her dream is about to come true.
Suggested Reading: “I’m Ready To Be Lots Of Things” Jacinda Ardern’s Star Power Onk Last Day As Nation’s Leader
Who Is Lieutenant Chetana Sharma?
- Lieutenant Chetana Sharma is an army officer in the Air Defense Regiment of the Indian Army, which aims to protect the country’s sky from drones and enemy aircraft to ensure the nation’s security
- Lieutenant Chetana Sharma belongs to the Khatu Shyam village in the state of Rajasthan, India. She lived there with her family ever since she was a kid and always aspired to serve her nation.
- She completed her graduation from NIT Bhopal and then attempted the Civil Service Entrance examination, in which she succeeded after making 6 attempts.
- Lieutenant Chetana Sharma gives credit for her success to her own determination and hard work, although people used to talk about different things about her after she failed 5 times in the Civil Service Entrance examination, she didn’t give up and succeeded on 6th attempt.
- Lieutenant Chetana Sharma will be seen riding motorcycles while leading the Made-In-India Akash missile system as part of the famous Daredevils team in the Republic Day Parade 2023 on the Kartavya path, New Delhi.
- After getting selected for the Republic Day parade, Lieutenant Sharma said it is a matter of great pride to represent her unit in the Republic Day parade 2023, it’s like a dream come true for her as she always wanted to take part in the parade.