Sidharth Shukla death: Bigg Boss 13 winner and actor Sidharth Shukla passed away on Monday due to heart attack. He was 40 and admitted HBT Medical College And Dr. R N Cooper Municipal General Hospital in Mumbai.
Shukla has been part of films like Humpty Sharma Ke Dulhania. He was well-known for his roles in the popular show Balika Vadhu and Dil Se Dil Tak he debuted on television with the show Babul Ka Aangann Chootey Na in which he played the role of Shubh Ranawat. Apart from Bigg Boss he was also the winner of Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi 7 another reality show and also participated in Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Season 6. He was the host Savdhaan India and India’s Got Talent. In 2005 he became the World’s Best Model.
Sidharth Shukla death: Here are 8 things to know about the actor’s demise:
- Shukla suffered a massive heart attack today morning. His PR team has issued a statement requesting people, “to draw a line and give his family and loved ones space and let them grieve.”
- “He was brought dead to the hospital some time ago,” a senior Cooper Hospital official said, as per PTI.
- A post-mortem is underway and the exact cause of the death will be ascertained. No injuries were sustained on the body of actor Siddharth Shukla. The cause of the death is yet to be ascertained. A team of police is present at the Shukla’s residence for investigation the Mumbai Police has said ANI reported.
- He is survived by his mother and two sisters. His father passed away during his modelling days due to a lung complication.
- The Humpty Sharma Ke Dulhania actor was last seen in Ekta Kapoor’s web show titled Broken But Beautiful 3.
- “Initial report indicates that he died of a heart attack. We, however, won’t be able to confirm the cause of his death until we complete the post mortem,” a senior doctor of the Hospital has said Hindustan Times reported.
- Members of the film fraternity have taken to Twitter to mourn his death.
- Shukla was often in news for his friendship with his Bigg Boss co-contestant Shehnaaz Gill.