Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall divorce news has surfaced recently after 6 years of marriage. Neither the media tycoon Mudorch, 91, nor his wife have released a statement about the same.
Murdoch has been married four times before, all of which ended in divorce. Hall was previously married to Mick Jagger. Murdoch took to Twitter back when he married Ms. Hall and stated that he was “the luckiest AND happiest man in the world.” The news comes to light through anonymous sources.
10 Things To Know About Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall Divorce.
- Murdoch and Hall got married back in 2016 and exchanged their vows in a mansion in London.
The couple is have said to have had a ceremony in a 17th-century Fleet Street church, St Bride’s known as the ‘Journalists’ church’
The couple’s 10 children from their previous relationships were in attendance.
Rupert Murdoch and Jerry Hall reportedly began dating back in 2015 and announced their engagement in January 2016.
This marked Murdoch’s fourth wedding, and Hall’s first, as her first marriage, was reportedly considered invalid.
Hall previously dated Mick Jagger for more than 20 years, and the couple was said to have married in Bali in a Hindu ceremony in 1990 which was later annulled.
- Rupert Murdoch’s News Corporation controls major outlets including Fox News and the Wall Street Journal in the US, and The Sun and The Times in the UK while Jerry Hall is a model turned actor from Texas.
- Mudorch’s elder son Lachlan took over his company in 2018. Murdoch reportedly sold a huge part of 21st Century Fox to the Walt Disney Company.
- Last year the couple happily celebrated Murdoch’s 90th birthday, reports reveal.
- Rupert Murdoch has been previously married to Patricia Booker,( 1956 to 1967), journalist Anna Mann,(1967 to 1999), and entrepreneur Wendi Deng, (1999 to 2014)