Instagram model stabs boyfriend: An Instagram model was arrested recently for allegedly stabbing her partner with a kitchen knife during a fight inside her house in Manhattan in New York City, the United States, on October 18.
According to the police, Genie Exum, a 22-year-old model, stabbed her partner in the back and arm. After that, while she was walking out of the Manhattan courthouse, she promoted her OnlyFans page while interacting with a Post reporter, “Subscribe to my OnlyFans!” she said. Last month, the model, who has more than 35,000 followers, flashed her breasts in front of an NYPD cop car and posted a photo of the incident on Instagram, writing, “Caption this.”
Here are 10 things to know about the case against influence Genie Exum:
-Exum is a high school graduate who just began college when the COVID-19 pandemic began.
– The model stabbed her partner during a fight in her 10th Avenue Apartment in Manhattan, around 6:45 p.m. (US time).
– She was taken to the Manhattan Criminal Court for the hearing, where she was released without bail at her arraignment, although the prosecutors asked her to be held on a $50,000 bond or $10,000 bail.
– Exum has been charged with a second-degree assault.
– Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Grace Lunden described the incident as a “violent” case as the survivor was stabbed twice- once in the back and once in the forearm.
– The partner, after being stabbed, went down to the lobby while bleeding. There, a doorman called the cops and he was taken to a hospital.
– The man received stitches at Bellevue Hospital.
– Exum’s defender is Brooke Quincy Myers, who is part of the Neighbourhood Defender Service of Harlem.
– The defender described the survivor as “an older man and much larger than Exum”.
– The defender also said that the survivor does not want to take the case forward, which led Judge Michael Gaffey to side with the defence but also ordered full protection for the survivor.
Feature Image Credit: Genie Exum Instagram