Suhana Khan was on vacation in Dubai with her mother Gauri Khan, her friend Shanaya Kapoor, and her mother Maheep Kapoor when she ran into her doppelganger. Before her Bollywood debut, Khan met her doppelganger, a social media influencer named Bareeha at a restaurant.
The Instagram influencer Bareeha bumped into Suhana Khan while at a restaurant in Dubai and took the opportunity to take a picture with her. Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter will make her acting debut in the upcoming film The Archies. The film directed by Zoya Akhtar is an adaptation of the popular Archies Comics series.
Bareeha posted the picture on Instagram and wrote in the caption, “Finally met my doppelganger @suhanakhan2. Here’s a side-by-side comparison for all the people who keep sending me her pictures in my DMs.”
Bareeha ended her caption with the hashtag twinning and winning.
Who Is Bareeha?
- The social media influencer Bareeha described herself on her Instagram profile as a dreamer, traveller, food fanatic, and a mother of two, a bulldog and a baby.
- In Bareeha’s post, the doppelganger shared a photograph of Suhana Khan and herself standing next to each other.
- In the photograph, Bareeha can be seen on the right wearing a blue pantsuit. On the left, Suhana Khan can be seen wearing a floral dress.
- According to Bareeha’s captions, her followers have often compared her to Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter.
- Followers took to the comment section to write about the resemblance between Bareeha and Khan. One user wrote, “Wow I never realised it till now” and another expressed their excitement and described the photograph as “when sister met sister”.
- One user quipped about the resemblance and commented, “you look more like Suhana Khan than Suhana Khan herself”.
Bollywood Celebrity Doppelganger
Recently, Alia Bhatt’s lookalike Celesti Bairagey gained notoriety for resembling the actor and ended up starring in a television series Udti Ka Naam Rajjo. Bairagey’s videos went viral last year and took the internet by storm. On August 22, 2022, she made her debut on Indian television as the lead in Udti Ka Naam Rajjo.
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.