Priyanka Chopra Nick Jonas Oprah Interview: Priyanka Chopra Jonas is opening up to Oprah on her new show Super Soul about another aspect of her life that has made headlines.
Chopra is one of several memoirists, writers, and celebrities who will feature in the first batch of Super Soul episodes alongside Oprah. Priyanka Chopra Jonas, on Oprah’s Super Soul, addresses her relationship with Nick Jonas. The Quantico actor says that “Nothing surprised me more than him.”
“I didn’t take it very seriously when Nick was texting me. I was 35. I was like, ‘I want to get married and have kids. He’s in his 20s. I don’t know if that’s something he’d want to do.’ That’s something I did to myself for a while, until I actually went out with him,” Chopra said.
Here are 5 Quotes that Chopra Jonas shares on the show:
- Chopra says that her views about Nick Jonas shifted after they got to know each other.
- The actress quoted that “Nothing surprised me more than him. He’s such a self-assured man. So sensible. So excited about my achievements, my dreams. Such a true partnership that he offers me in everything that we do together.”
- While talking about her life, the actress said that she believes her mother, Madhu Chopra, played a role in getting Nick into her life. Chopra said that her marriage with Jonas reminds her of her parents’ relationship.
- Chopra explained that they shared a life that they made together.
- Chopra Jonas confirmed that “swept-eded” is the correct term to characterise the early stages of their relationship.
According to sources, on Saturday, March 20, the entire Super Soul episode with Priyanka Chopra will be available to stream on Discovery+, with the podcast edition following on March 24.