Avika Gor secret child controversy: Actor Gor in a recent interview denied the rumours about having a secret child with actor Manish Raisinghan. She also mentioned that rumours have greatly affected their friendship.
The Sasural Simar Ka actor recently dismissed rumours stating that she and former co-actor Manish Raisinghan have had a secret relationship, and that they even had a secret child. Gor said that the rumours were absurd and are not based on facts.
Both Gor and Raisinghan have known each other for a long time and have remained close friends. Here’s all you need to know about the secret child controversy:
Manish Raisinghan And Avika Gor Secret Child Controversy
- Avika Gor and Raisinghan know each other since Gor was just 13 years old. The two worked together on the show Sasural Simar Ka.
- Manish Raisinghan and Avika Gor even directed a short film called Almost together while they were still working on Sasural Simar Ka.
- Over the years, Gor has called Raisinghan her “closest friends”. However, many people were quick to assume there was more to their friendship.
- Apart from accusations of a romantic relationship some even went as far as to say that the two have a secret child together.
- Recently, Gor addressed the rumours. “It’s impossible! No way!” the actor blurted out to RJ Siddharth Kannan.
- “There were articles like humne bachcha chhupa ke rakha hai (we have a secret child)”, she said. Gor also pointed out the age gap between her and Raisinghan.
- “Even now when people ask me if anything was happening between us, I'm like 'yaar, mere papa se thoda chhota hai woh (he's almost my father's age)," Gor elaborated.
- The actor also said that rumours have greatly affected their friendship. She said that at one point, they had distanced themselves from each other for weeks.
- Gor again emphasised that she admires Raisinghan a lot. "I've learned so much from him,” she said. She also said that he will always have an important place in her life. The actor also said they even laughed about the baseless rumours now.