Khushbu Sundar, an actor-politician, announced that she has tested positive for coronavirus on Monday. In a tweet she shared on Twitter. she shared that while she managed to avoid infection during the last two waves of coronavirus, the virus has finally caught up with her at some point of the third wave.
She shared on Twitter that, “Ok. finally #Covid catches up with me after dodging last 2 waves. I have just tested positive. Till last eve I was negative. Have a running nose, did a test n Voila! I have isolated myself. Hate being alone. So keep me entertained for the next 5 days.”
Khushbu Sundar tests Positive For Coronavirus:
She also stated that she noticed a few symptoms like a runny nose and when she did a test it came out positive. She suggested everyone do the test if they notice any symptoms. The seen frequent signs of Omicron variant of COVID- 19 are muscle aches, fatigue, a scratchy throat and nighttime sweats.
Suggested Reading :Saina Nehwal’s Father Reacts To Siddharth’s Clarification Of ‘Sexist’ Tweet
Who is Khushbu Sundar ?
- Khushbu Sundar (51) is an Indian actor, film producer, and a politician who joined Bhartiya Janta Party in 2020.
- She started her career as a child actor in The Burning Train in 1980 and has done a few more films as a child actor,
- She debuted in Bollywood as the main lead from the film Jaanoo in 1985.
- She then moved to South Industry ,and debuted with the film Kaliyuga Pandavulu in 1986.
- She has done more than 150 films in south industry.
Recently in Mumbai many television and Bollywood personalities and film producers have also tested positive and have informed the news through their social media platforms. Many celebrities such as John Abraham , Swara Bhaskar ,Ekta Kapoor, Mrunal Thakur have tested positive for COVID-19 in the past few days . Mumbai registered 13,648 covid cases on Monday and total tests done on Monday were 59,242 with the positivity rate of 23 per cent.