Filmmaker Tosca Musk, the younger sister of billionaire Elon Musk, recently opined on her brother’s decision to back out of a 44 billion dollar deal to buy out Twitter. Tosca said she had believed that her brother was going to see through the deal to acquire the social media platform. Musk reportedly terminated the buyout alleging that the company was in “breach of multiple provisions” of their original agreement. Twitter, on the other hand, is reportedly planning to sue Musk in a bid to force him to complete the acquisition.
In a recent interview, Tosca Musk spoke about how her children were being exposed to the public’s opinion of her older brother, Elon Musk. In an interview with The Times, she said that she did not want her kids to view her brother as anything other than their uncle.
Musk added, “I don’t like that my kids watch YouTube and there are jokes about my brother; it makes them feel a little uncomfortable”.
Who Is Tosca Musk?
- Tosca Musk was born on July 20, 1974, in Transvaal, South Africa. She is the younger sister of Kimbal and Elon Musk.
- She is a filmmaker and has worked as the executive producer and director of films, television programs, and web content.
- The 47-year-old is the co-founder of the OTT streaming platform and production company Passionflix. The platform was created in 2018 in collaboration with writer Joany Kane and producer Jina Panebianco. Passionflix focuses on releasing original film adaptions from romance novels and streams classic romance movies.
- Tosca produced and directed her first feature film in 2001 with Musk Entertainment. Since then, she has produced several films such as Cruel World and The Heavy. She also produced the television drama We Have Your Husband.
- In 2005, Tosca Musk became the co-producer of the web series Tiki Bar TV along with Jeff Macpherson.
- Musk directed several feature films for the OTT platform Passionfilm such as The Matchmaker’s Playbook, Driven, The Protector, Afterburn/Aftershock, and Hollywood Dirt.
- Tosca Musk is the mother of twins Isabeau and Grayson. The nine-year-old twins were conceived through IVF and a sperm donor. Speaking about her decision to opt for IVF via a sperm donor, she said, “I didn’t want to have children with somebody I didn’t want to spend the rest of my life with”.
Suggested Reading: Shivon Zilis: 10 Things About Top Executive Who Secretly Had Twins Elon Musk