Popular actor Mouni Roy is reportedly set to tie the marital knot with boyfriend and Dubai-based businessman Suraj Nambiar. The duo will tie the knot on January 27, 2022. The wedding will take place either in Dubai or Italy
Here’s everything you want to know about Suraj Nambiar
- He is an investment banker based in Dubai.
- He is from Bangalore and hails from a Jain family.
- He has a B.Tech in Civil Engineering from R. V College of Engineering. He has also studied investment science and International management at Stanford University.
- He worked as an intern in Ashoka India. He was then posted to Invictus as a lead in Engineering and Business Development.
- He is currently a member of Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association. He is the Director head of the Capital Markets in UAE.
- Suraj gifted Mouni Roy a dog on her birthday recently. He even took to Instagram to post a story of a Lhasa Apso in a basket with Mouni’s name on it. Here’s the Instagram post.
- He has 7,833 followers on Instagram. He is often seen posting images from his travels from time to time.
- Reports suggest that the two grew closer after spending time together during the lockdown in 2020.
- Suraj Nambiar and Mouni Roy’s dating rumours first surfaced in 2019. Roy’s friend Roopali shared a photo of the couple holidaying together but then later deleted it. The actor also responded to news channels that news of her dating is “Not true.”
- Before Suraj Nambiar, Mouni Roy was in a relationship with Gaurav Chopra. They parted ways later. After that, the actor was rumoured to be dating her Mahadev co-star Mohit Raina. The two parted ways in the year 2018.