Who Is Sharvari Wagh: Production house Yash Raj Films (YRF) shared the the teaser for its upcoming film Bunty and Babli 2 on 22 October featuring Saif Ali Khan and Rani Mukerji and Siddhant Chaturvedi and Sharvari Wagh. This is also actor Sharvari Wagh’s debut film.
Here’s what you need to know about Sharvari Wagh
- Sharvari Wagh is the granddaughter of former Maharashtra Chief Minister Manohar Joshi.
- She was born on 14 June, 1996 in Mumbai.
- Sharvari debuted in the entertainment industry with the web series The Forgotten Army
- She was 16 years old when she started her career as a model.
- Besides that, she has worked as an assistant director in films like Pyaar Ka Punchnama 2, Bajirao Mastani and Sonu Ke Titu Ki Sweety.
- As per a report, she is dating her The Forgotten Army co-star Sunny Kaushal. Sunny Kaushal is Bollywood actor Vicky Kaushal’s brother.
- She is quite active on Instagram. She has 207K followers. According to her Instagram profile, she is fond of dogs.
- According to an interview, she was influenced by music since her childhood. She said ,“I’d sit in my room and play old cassettes, and then on CDs and soon on my MP3 player. I always used to have some kind of music on me and used to listen to it when sitting idle. So, when I was 10 years old, my mom enrolled me in a keyboard class and I haven’t since stopped learning the keyboard.”
- She has attended piano classes for about nine years. She loves it so much that she sees the keyboard as an integral part of her life.
- In August, she was roped it as the new beauty and health care brand Ponds.