Who Is Natacha Turcotte: Katrina Kaif’s sister Natacha Turcotte reached Jaipur yesterday to attend her and Vicky Kaushal’s grand wedding organised at at Six Senses Resort, near Sawai Madhopur, Rajasthan. She could be spotted wearing a white coloured tank top which she paired with denims. She was accompanied with her baby who was sleeping peacefully in the pram.
Here’s everything you should know about Natacha Turcotte
- Natacha Turcotte is Katrina Kaif’s elder sister.
- She was born in 1982.
- She is a jewellery designer by profession.
- Her father is a Kashmiri whose name is Mohammad Kaif
- Her mother is of British origin. Her name is Suzanne Turcotte. She is a lawyer and a very active social worker.
- Her parents got divorced. That’s when her father shifted to the United States.
- Sebastien Turquotte is her brother and also the second child of the family.
- Other siblings of hers include Stephanie, Christine, Katrina, Melissa, Sonia, and Isabelle.
More about Vicky Kaushal Katrina Kaif wedding
As per reports, the wedding is scheduled to take place on 9 December. The guests invited will reportedly be issued secret codes instead of wedding invites to avoid their names getting leaked in the media.
Reportedly 120 people are going to attend the wedding.
The couple has also adopted a no-phone policy at the wedding to ensure photos from the festivities do not get leaked in media or on internet.
There was an update last week according to which the couple has signed a deal with an international magazine worth crore of rupees for exclusive photo rights of their wedding pictures. The name of the magazine, however, is not known yet.
The couple seems to be following the footsteps of Priyanka Chopra and Nick Jonas who had also given the photo rights of their wedding to People magazine. Read more about it here.