Actor and model Manpreet Kaur is singer Mika Singh’s prospective bride-to-be. The reality television star was a wild card entry in the reality television show Swayamvar – Mika Di Vohti. The reality show features Singh as he attempts to find a bride among 12 contestants.
Manpreet Kaur entered the reality television show as a wild card Swayamvar – Mika Di Vohti alongside contestant Riya Kishanchandani. The reality television show revealed that Kaur and Singh were featured in a music video together and Kaur was nicknamed ‘Ghaint Punjabi’ by the musician.
Kaur has been a contestant in reality television shows in other shows such as MTV Love School.
Who Is Manpreet Kaur?
- The actor and model Manpreet Kaur from Punjab entered the reality television show Swayamvar – Mika Di Vohti as a wild card along with another contestant.
- Kaur was rumoured to be Big Boss 15 contestant Umar Riaz’s girlfriend and was subsequently harassed by fans of the show.
- Fans that shipped Riaz and contestant Rashami Desai sent derogatory and offensive messages to Kaur and targeted her for her supposed relationship with Riaz.
- Kaur spoke about the harassment and said “Umar has been a close friend before entering Bigg Boss… He’s one of the doctors I trust with my life and for this reason, I don’t know why her fans are bashing me and shaming me.”
- The model participated in beauty pageants and was one of the finalists of Femina Miss India 2017 Odisha finalists.
- Kaur won the reality television show MTV Love School in the fourth season with her then-partner Tajinder Cheema. The reality show focuses on the relationships of real-life couples.
- Kaur spoke about joining the reality show as a contestant and said that the couple did not take the competition seriously in the beginning and said that “winning was never in our head”.
- Kaur worked alongside comedian Kapil Sharma on the stand-up comedy and talk show The Kapil Sharma Show for a few episodes. She described working with the team of The Kapil Sharma Show as “down to Earth” and said it was a great experience working alongside the “talented” group.