Who Is Brianne Howey: Ginny and Georgia, a series that revolves around mother and daughter friendship, is slated to return for a second season online. The story is about a 15-year-old girl named Ginny. She loves her mother and acknowledges the but also believes that she is more mature than her. She is also not very sure of the decisions the mother makes for them. Ginny has a younger sibling too.
The cast includes Brianne Howey and Antonia Gentry in the lead roles. Other members of the star cast include Diesel La Torraca, Jennifer Robertson, Felix Mallard, Sara Waisglass and Scott Porter as recurring characters.
Here's everything you should know about Brianne Howey
- She is an American actor.
- She has four younger siblings.
- She has also appeared in Fox supernatural horror The Exorcist in 2016 and the Fox thriller The Passage in 2019.
- Howey has starred in Twisted Tales in 2013.
- In 2014, Brianne starred as Candy in the comedy film Horrible Bosses 2 alongside Jason Bateman.
- In 2015, Brianne moved to London to film her first regular starring role which was in the British television series I Live with Models.
- The first season of Netflix series Ginny & Georgia attracted a lot of attention. The series was released on February 24, 2021.
- Howey returned as Alison B in series 2 of Hulu’s Dollface in February 2022.
- She has 1.6 million followers on Instagram.
- "When I was little, I wanted to be a flight attendant or something. I love to travel. My family travelled a lot so I was just always on airplanes and that just looked like fun and the ladies were really cool. They were so cute and so helpful and they got to travel everywhere.", she said in an interview. She also explained that she saw View from the Top which encouraged her to become a flight attendant.
Suggested Reading : Ginny And Georgia Season 2 Cast And Release Date: What We Know So Far