Tahira Kashyap breast milk: Writer Tahira Kashyap recently shared an excerpt from her latest book, titled The 7 Sins Of Being A Mother. In the short passage, she described a hilarious incident when her husband Ayushmann drank her breast milk in her absence.
Here are 10 things you want to know about this
- It happened when she had gone for a take a three-day trip to Bangkok with Ayushmann.
- Her seven-month-old baby was looked after by her parents at that time.
- She expressed a few bottles of milk for the baby and then left for the airport.
- She was about to check in when Tahira received a call from her mother informing her that that the baby was fine but there was no milk left.
- They reached their hotel where Tahira was still trying to express. After that, she left the room to call up her mother and enquire about the well-being of her baby.
- Tahira was shocked when she saw the bottle empty on returning. Ayushmann had mixed her breast milk in his protein shake and drank it.
- In her book, she wrote, “My boy (Ayushmann) was relaxing in the bedroom having his protein shake. I asked him about the curious case of the missing breast milk and he smirked while chugging his shake and wiping his milk moustache. His only response was that it had the perfect temperature, was highly nutritious and blended perfectly with his protein shake. Yikes!”
- She also revealed that this incident compelled her to hide her milk bottles from him.
- “My boy (Ayushmann) was already living up to his promise of making this trip memorable! Now each time I had to express during the trip, I hid the bottle from the gym-going, protein shake-drinking, breast milk-stealing freak,” she wrote.
- The duo had got married on 1 November in 2008. The couple is celebrating their 13th anniversary today. They dated for many years before taking the plunge. They have two kids. Virajveer is the elder one. Varushka, on the other hand, is seven years old.
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.