Bollywood actor Hrithik Roshan was recently spotted coming out of a Mumbai restaurant with a girl named Saba Azad. The duo was captured holding hands which sparked dating rumours on social media after the photo went viral. Hrithik could be seen safely escorting Saba to his car and later, he waved at the paparazzi. But he hasn't revealed anything about his relationship yet.
“Duggu prefers to keep his personal life under wraps. He has been silently seeing budding actress Saba Azad for a while now and is finally in the state of making public appearances with her. The two make for a great couple, however, are taking things slow by living in the moment.”, a source told India Today.
Who Is Saba Azad?
- Saba Azad is a 32-year-old actor.
- She made her Bollywood debut in 2008 with the film Dil Kabaddi.
- She was also seen in 2011 film Mujhse Fraaandship Karoge opposite Saqib Saleem.
- She has appeared in 5 movies so far.
- She also acted in Indian anthology Feels like Ishq (2021) that released on OTT. She is also a talented musician and lyricist and has about 99.7 thousand followers on Instagram.
- She will be next seen in OTT series Rocket Boys set to stream on Sony Liv from February 4 onwards.
Hritik and Sussanne Khan's divorce
The duo parted ways in 2014. They have two kids - Hrehaan and Hridhaan. In an interview, she said that the duo had reached a stage in their lives where she decided that it was better they were not together. “It was important to be aware and not be in a false relationship,” she added. She also said they are committed to their children and are respectful towards each other. Read more about it here.
Suggested Reading : Hritik Roshan-Deepika Padukone Starrer Film Fighter: All You Need To Know
Saba Azad celebrates Diwali with Hrithik's family
Saba Azad on Diwali of 2022, shared pictures of her celebrating Diwali with Hrithik Roshan. She had put a selfie of themselves while captioning it, "Happy Diwali". The friends of the couple who visited them on Diwali also shared photos with them on their social media accounts. The couple has attended some parties of their friends and made public appearances together like Karan Johar's birthday and Richa Chaddha and Ali Fazal's wedding reception.