Naomi Biden and Peter Neal will soon tie the knot in a ceremony at the White House. The granddaughter of US President Joe Biden took to Twitter to share the news of her marriage with her fiancé on April 5. The American White House will soon witness the couple taking vows, however, it is not the first time that the establishment will be decorated for such wedding nuptials. Here’s all to know about Naomi Biden and Peter Neal love story:
Naomi Biden is the granddaughter of US President and first lady Jill Biden. She is the eldest among the Biden grandchildren and daughter of Hunter Biden and Kathleen Buhle. The 28-year-old is a Columbia Law-graduate. Naomi Biden thanked her “Nana and Pop” for providing the special opportunity to her and her fiancé to hold their wedding ceremonies at the White House. The granddaughter wrote in her Tweet, “Peter and I are endlessly grateful to my Nana and Pop for the opportunity to celebrate our wedding at the White House. We can’t wait to make our commitment to one another official and for what lies ahead.”
24-year-old Peter Neal is currently completing his final semester of Law Studies from University of Pennsylvania, USA. His parents reportedly moved from Los Angeles to Jackson Hole, Wyoming and are orthopaedic physicians.
The White House has witnessed many wedding including Jenna Bush, the daughter of former American President George W Bush, who held a reception at the mansion in May 2008. Earlier Tricia Nixon, Lynda Bird Johnson and her sister Luci also walked down the aisle and celebrated wedding nuptials at the executive mansion.
According to reports, Naomi Biden and Peter Neal will be getting married on November 19, 2022. As per the first lady’s communications director Elizabeth Alexander, the first family is engaged in the preparations of the wedding. She mentioned while speaking to CNN, “The first family, the couple, and their parents are still in the planning stages of all of the wedding festivities and look forward to announcing further details in the coming months.”
Read more about the Naomi Biden and Peter Neal love story here:
- Naomi Biden and Peter Neal have been dating each other since approximately four years.
- A mutual friend helped the two get together by arranging a date for the couple in New York.
- The couple got engaged in September 2021. Reportedly, Neal proposed to Biden at his childhood home in Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
- According to reports, Neal’s grandmother’s engagement ring band is a part of Biden’s engagement ring.
- The couple is set to get married this year on November 19 at the White House. Biden announced her wedding while thanking her grandparents for the opportunity in a Twitter post.
Suggested Reading: Alia Bhatt and Ranbir Kapoor To Tie The Knot Soon?