Both Waheeda Rehman and her daughter Kashvi Rekhy are in the spotlight for setting mother-daughter goals. They recently visited the Havelock Island in the Andamans and engaged in various water sports.
They have now become the talk of the town, after a photo of them snorkelling together went viral. The photo shared by Kashvi herself on her Instagram handle has garnered a lot of love on the internet. As usual, Waheeda Rehman who is 83 has once again proved that 'age is just a number.' Interestingly, she had expressed her heart-felt wish to learn scuba diving before.
Besides being an accomplished actor and dancer, Waheeda Rehman is also a wildlife photographer. “I am happy that I am pursuing a nice hobby. I was always passionate about photography. I feel you need passion, patience and luck to take the kind of pictures (wildlife pictures) that we have displayed here. I have been taking pictures for a long time but not without learning properly," she once said.
Anyways, both Kashvi Rekhy and her mother have gone out on various adventurous escapades together. Glimpses of their trips can be seen in social media posts.
Check out their viral photo here:
Here are a few things to know about Waheeda Rehman's daughter Kashvi Rekhy:
- Kashvi Rekhy is the daughter of Waheeda Rehman and actor Shashi Rekhi who was known by the stage name 'Kamaljeet'.
- She has one brother named Sohail Rekhi.
- Both Kashvi and her brother work as writers.
- Both Kashvi and her mother share a strong bond. Besides their recent snorkelling adventure, the two had paid a visit to Varanasi on the occasion of Waheeda Rehman's 82nd birthday.
- On 7 June 2016, they were both present at Sohail Rekhi's wedding in Bhutan. Sohail got married to a Bhutanese woman.