Kavita Kundra, Raj Kundra’s ex-wife made headlines after her old interview clip went viral in which she accused Kundra’s wife and actor Shilpa Shetty of ‘wrecking’ their marriage. Kavita Kundra Wiki Bio
Reacting to the same, Raj Kundra in a recent interview refuted her claims and alleged that Kavita was having an affair with his brother-in-law when the couple were married and living in London. He also claimed that Kavita made the allegation in the viral interview clip after being paid “thousands of pounds”. He said that he has not been able to meet his daughter who was over a month old when he separated from Kavita.
Kundra said, “Many of my family and even my driver would say we sense something fishy between these two( Kavita and his brother-in-law) and I would never believe it. I gave my ex-wife the benefit of doubt. I did everything I possibly could for both sides of the family because for me my side or her family is family, a principle I still follow today.”
Who is Kavita? Kavita Kundra Wiki Bio
- Kavita Kundra married Raj Kundra in 2003 and stayed married for three before filing for divorce in 2006. The two are parents to their daughter named Deelena Kundra who was very young the couple separated.
- Kavita is a daughter of a businessman based in London and her hometown is Ludhiana, Punjab.
- Raj Kundra and Kavita had been in a relationship before getting married in 2003. At the time of their separation, Kavita had blamed Shilpa Shetty for breaking her marriage.
- Raj Kundra in his interview said that the reason for their divorce was his ex-wife’s extra-marital affair with his sister’s husband.
- Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra got married in November 2009 almost three years after Raj and Kavita legally separated.
Feature Image Credit: India.com
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.