As per the statement of Brihanmumbai Municipal Corporation (BMC), Kareena Kapoor Khan and Amrita Arora have tested positive for COVID 19 and they allegedly violated the protocols imposed by state government with regards to COVID-19.
As per reports, Kareena has mild symptoms and has been insolating herself at home and undergoing treatment there.
Suggested Reading: Kareena Kapoor Was Most Searched Female Celebrity Followed By Katrina Kaif In 2021
Kareena Kapoor Tests Positive for COVID:
1. Kareena Kapoor Khan and Amrita Arora have tested positive for COVID-19, as per the statement shared by BMC
2. The actors have violated norms of COVID and attended several parties as well, BMC alleged.
3. BMC has asked all the people who came in contact with the two actors to undergo RTPCR tests to confirm if they are positive or not.
4. On Tuesday last week, December 7, 2021, Kareena and Amrita reportedly attended an all girls night party at Rhea Kapoor’s home. This party was held at Rhea’s residence to celebrate an early Christmas with all the friends.
5. On December 8, 2021, both of them reportedly also attended Karan Johar’s party for celebrating 20 years of the super hit movie Kabhi Khushi Kabhi Ghum starring Kareena Kapoor. The party also had Alia Bhatt and other stars in attendance.
Suggested Reading: Shocking. When The Internet Doesn’t Spare Even Those Grieving…
6. The state government in Maharashtra has banned any large scale gathering due to increasing positive cases of Omicron variant in the country.
7. Currently there has been 18 cases of Omicron positive patients in Maharashtra. The total Omicron tally in India stands at 38.
8. The two actors Amrit and Kareena are close friends and often spotted together at parties, gyms and vacations. The two were spotted by the media even at the parties from last week after which they have been diagnosed with COVID-19.
9. On the work front, Kareena will star in Aamir Khan’s much awaited Hindi adaptation of Forrest Gump– Lal Singh Chaddha which had Tom Hanks as actor in the original Oscar winning Hollywood movie.
10. No statement has been issued by Kareena Kapoor Khan or Amrita Arora with regard to confirmation on their COVID result as well as allegations of BMC with regard to violation of the norm.