All about Jwala Gutta Vishnu Vishal relationship: Badminton payer Jwala Gutta and actor-producer Vishal Vishnu announced their wedding date on Tuesday, April 13. The couple got engaged in September 2020 and will hold a private wedding in Hyderabad on April 22.
Vishal broke the news through a post on Instagram. He shared a picture of the wedding card with the caption “Life is a journey… embrace it… have faith and take the leap…Need all your love and support as always” with the hashtag #JwalaVished.
The couple has been dating for a while and had made their relationship public on social media about two years ago. As the countdown for the couple’s big day begins, here’s looking back at Gutta and Vishal’s relationship:
1. Gutta and Vishal had been in a long-distance relationship for over a year before they finally got engaged in September last year.
2. Vishal proposed Gutta at midnight on her birthday and the 2010 Commonwealth Games Gold Medallist said yes.
3. Vishal posted a picture of the engagement ring on Instagram, writing, “Happy birthday @jwalagutta1 New start to live… Let’s be positive and work towards a better future for us, Aryan, our families, friends and people around…Need all your love n blessings guys..#newbeginnings thank you @jainbasanth for arranging a ring in d middle of d night #EngagementRingJugaad.”
4. Although the thought of engagement was in both of their minds for some time, apparently, Vishal’s idea of the proposal was spontaneous.
5. About the proposal, Gutta said that they have been serious about each other for quite some time and engagement was long overdue. However, she did not expect Vishal to propose to her on her birthday and was genuinely surprised by it.
6. Shuttler Jwala Gutta lives in Hyderabad, while Vishal is based in Chennai. The couple used to meet each other every two weeks.
7. However, during the pandemic and the resulting lockdown, they had to resort to phone calls and video calls.
8. After not meeting each other for about four months, Gutta flew to Chennai to surprise Vishal on his birthday. “It means a lot that she has done this for my birthday,” Vishal said.
9. Gutta was previously married to badminton player Chetan Anand whom she divorced in 2011.
10. Vishnu Vishal married Rajini in 2011, with whom he has a son. The couple got divorced in 2018.
Picture Credit: NDTV