Well Done Baby Film: Amazon Prime Video’s latest Marathi film Well Done Baby has released platform-wide this Friday, April 9.
The trailer of the film released on March 30 which made it one of the most anticipated Marathi Language film of the year.
In the film, Amruta Khanvilkar plays the role of Meera, a woman who lives abroad with her husband Aditya played by Pushkar Jog. They are a modern couple and are trying to find the purpose of their lives. When they least expected a baby enters in their lives and changes everything.
Amruta Khanvilkar shared the poster of the film on her Instagram mentioning many of her co-stars, captioning it as “posted”.
Here are five things we know about Well Done Baby
– The film is based on unwanted pregnancy, as a baby, which was unexpected enters the lives of Meera and Aditya and changes everything in their life.
– The film is directed by Priyanka Tanwar and is her debut as a director.
– Tanwar worked as an Assistant Director at Aamir Khan Production, where she learned the importance of pre-production and research in the making of a film and incorporated it in her film.
– Khanvilkar said that the film is a fun entertainer which will make one laugh. Well done baby will resonate with people and they will be able to relate to it while also feeling emotional, said the actor.
– The film released on Amazon Prime on April 9 and is available since then to all its subscribers. Vijay Subramaniam, who is the Director and Head of the content of Amazon Prime in India, said that Well Done Baby is an excellent addition to their family-friendly content. It is a gem and has a simple but engaging story.