Woman son vulgar video: A woman shared a vulgar video on social media with a 10-year-old boy who she claimed was her son.
The Delhi Commission for Women (DCW) issued a notice to the police and sought that an FIR is filed against her. After the notice, the woman’s Instagram account was deleted. The incident left netizens enraged.
Subsequent to DCW chief @SwatiJaiHind’s notice, the lady’s instagram account with over 1.6 lakh followers has been deleted. @DelhiPolice should file an FIR urgently and start a probe in the matter. pic.twitter.com/FjVEJ0O1FJ
— Delhi Commission for Women – DCW (@DCWDelhi) July 20, 2021
10 things to know about the woman son vulgar video case
- A woman recently shared a “vulgar” Instagram reel with her 10-year-old son. The DCW, in a notice undersigned by the chairperson Swati Maliwal, said that the videos of the woman and the child are obscene. Her activities come under sexual activities with a minor.
- “The child has been made to dance inappropriately, grabbing the woman and making sexual gestures,” the notice said, adding that such actions of the woman cannot be considered as appropriate behaviour of an adult person with a minor, that too her own child.
- The commission further said that the video will not only affect the mental health of the child but will also have a negative impact on the children watching the video.
- Adding to it, the DCW stated that through the woman’s actions not only has the child in question been sexualised at an early age he was also instrumental in objectifying his own mother. The commission thus demanded registering an urgent FIR and immediate investigation.
- The commission also requested the police to check if the child has been subjected to any form of sexual abuse. The woman’s actions reportedly come under criminal offence under POCSO Act, IPC and IT Act, the notice stated.
- Maliwal demanded a list of information from the Delhi Police in relation to the case. These include a copy of the FIR registered in the matter, a report of the CWC where the child will be produced and his rehabilitation report, steps taken to block the video and other similar videos on the social media platform and a detailed report on the actions taken.
- Reacting to the notice, a Twitter user said that the Chairperson did a commendable task.
- Another user said that it was “unbelievably pathetic” and a shame to all mothers.
- The DCW confirmed on Twitter that after the notice, the woman’s Instagram handle which had about 1.6 lakh followers was suspended. It further said that the Delhi police should file an FIR urgently and start a probe in the matter.
- Commenting on the above tweet, a user said, “Nice step need to find this kind of people and should take strict action against them.”