A young legal analyst named Midwin Charles passed away in an untimely death at the age of 47. She was a prominent figure in the law circle in the United States and also a writer who motivated people to take up a law degree in her book.
Midwin Charles was born in July 1973 and raised in Brooklyn. She pursued her interests in law and did her degree in the same. Further, Charles has been a commentator, author, and article editor in her field. Her contribution to the field is appreciated by many. Her family announced the news of her death on her official accounts.
- Midwin Charles graduated and got a law degree from Syracuse University where she was also a lecturer at later in her life.
- Charles was a legal analyst at CNN and MSNBC.
- Midwin Charles founder of the successful law firm Midwin Charles & Associates LLC.
- Charles had also written ‘Infinite Possibilities of the Law Degree’ has also worked as an articles editor for the American University Law Review.
- Charles was a research fellow at the Harvard Law School. She was said to love her field and was pursuing her interest with both hands while working and studying at the same time.
- Charles was also a regular commentator for television shows and networks including CNN, MSNBC, The Wendy Williams Show, and a contributor for Essence Magazine.
Midwin Charles’ family wrote a heartfelt message on her official accounts mourning the loss. The post, “It is with a profoundly heavy heart and the deepest sadness that we announce the untimely passing of our beloved Midwin Charles.”
Charles’ family also remembered Midwin being a devoted daughter, sister, aunt, niece, and cousin. They said that she was known to many as a legal commentator. She will be missed by her family and her death also changes their lives forever.Â Further, the post read that, “Please allow the family time to grieve. The Family of Midwin Charles.” The family did not reveal the cause of her death in the announcement.
Image Credit : The Sun