Shilpa Shetty And Mother Sunanda Shetty Booked In Fraud Case In Lucknow

Shilpa Shetty case, Shilpa Shetty mother
Shilpa Shetty Lucknow Fraud Case: The actor and her mother Sunanda Shetty have been accused of committing fraud in Uttar Pradesh as per reports. The Lucknow police team is going to interrogate Shetty and her mother in the alleged case.

According to reports, two FIRs were filed against the actor and her mother in Hazratganj and Vibhti Khand police stations in Lucknow. The police have now started to probe in both the case.

Shilpa Shetty Lucknow Fraud Case:

The police stated that Shetty and her mother allegedly took crores of rupees from two persons to open a branch of their Iosis Wellness Centre in Lucknow but never delivered. As per the police, Shetty is the chairperson of the wellness chain and her mother is the director. But the owner of the wellness centre in her statement said that Shetty and her mother are not associated with them. They had parted ways a long time ago.

Reportedly, a woman named Jyotsna Chauhan who is a resident of Omaxe heights filed a complaint with the police at Vibhuti Khand. Another complainant has been identified as Rohit Veer Singh. Both Chauhan and Singh have claimed that they were cheated by Shetty and her mother.

Both the police stations, Vibhuti Khand and Hazratganj, have issued notices to interrogate the actor and her mother.

As per a report, the Deputy Commissioner of Police (DCP) Sanjeev Suman stated that the investigation officer in the said case will visit Mumbai on Monday to question the accused persons. The officer will reportedly examine the details of the case. The DCP also stated that the fraud case against the actor and her mother is a high-profile one hence the police will be closely probing all the points.

This comes amidst the ongoing case against the actor’s husband and businessman Raj Kundra wherein he is accused of producing and distributing pornographic films.

Kundra had filed a plea at Bombay High Court seeking immediate release from judicial custody but the court rejected it. The magistrate court had remanded Kundra on July 20 after which he was sent to police custody. The Bombay High Court ruled that the magistrate’s orders were within the conformity of law and didn’t need interference.