The Education Minister of Madhya Pradesh Inder Singh Parmar's daughter-in-law Savita Parmar, who was 22-years-old was found dead yesterday evening. She is married to Parmar's son named Devraj Parmar, who was allegedly not at home when the incident took place. It is alleged that Savita died by suicide.
The relatives of Savita have confirmed her death. The incident transpired in the Ponchaner village of Kalapipal tehsil in Madhya Pradesh. As per media reports, the reason for her death is allegedly family problems. The incident took place on May 10 and her body was found at 5:30 PM.
The police are investigating the case. Savita has been married to Devraj for three years. Although reports have cited family problems as a reason for death, the investigating police team has not confirmed anything as of yet.
Suggested Reading: Suicide Rate Amidst Housewives: Why It Should Bother Us
MP Minister Daughter In Law Suicide: Ten Things To Know
- The incident took place yesterday and her body was found hanging at around 5:30 PM.
- The 22-year-old Savita Parmar was married to Devraj Parmar for nearly three years.
- At the time, when the incident took place, minister Parmar was in Bhopal, the capital city of Madhya Pradesh.
- While, son Devraj was reportedly attending a wedding in Mohammad Khera, which is a neighbouring village.
- Although, other relatives of the family were present in the house.
- Reportedly, no suicide note was found by the police near the deceased person's body.
- After the incident surfaced, a team of police has been present at the residence.
- Hearing the news of her death, both Parmar and Devraj had allegedly returned home in some time.
- The body of the deceased is supposed to be sent for a post-mortem on Wednesday morning.
- No further comments have been made by the Madhya Pradesh police as they await further details.