Mouni Roy Wedding: Actor Mouni Roy is all set to get hitched to her boyfriend Suraj Nambiar in Goa on January 27, 2022. The announcement has been made by Mouni herself. She is seen thanking the paparazzi for their wishes.”Mouni ji, congratulations! Your wedding is on 27,” said one of the photographers. Mouni replied by saying “Thank you”
Here’s what you need to know about her wedding
- This was a major hint by the Brahmastra actor who prefers to remain tight-lipped about her marriage and relationship rumours. If sources are to be believed, the wedding will take place at Goa’s W hotel.
- It will be a beach wedding and the guests have been requested to carry their negative RT-PCR reports following the protocols.
- Sources suggest that the actor was planning to have an intimate beach wedding. Some of Mouni Roy’s industry friends such as Aashka Goradia and Ekta Kapoor have also been invited for the wedding.
- As per a source, Mouni had an extensive guest list of 50 people but she is cutting it short and not many of her industry friends will not be invited to her wedding.
- However, a reception in Mumbai is on cards for them.
- Some rumours also suggest that the duo might opt for a south Indian ceremony.
- Mouni Roy’s to be husband is a Dubai-based businessman and the Director Head of the Capital Markets in UAE.
- He studied investment science and International Management at Stanford University and is also a member of the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association.
- As per reports, rumours of their dating surfaced in 2019. It was during the lockdown in 2020 that they got very close.
- Ayan Mukerji’s Brahmastra is Mouni Roy’s next project. He will be seen alongside Ranbir Kapoor, Alia Bhatt, Amitabh Bacchan, Nagarjuna, and Dimple Kapadia.
Suggested Reading : Who Is Suraj Nambiar? Here’s All About Mouni Roy’s Fiancé