Mother Thrashing Toddler Video: A woman from Sindhur, Andhra Pradesh, Thulasi, is being criticised after she was seen thrashing her son in video that has now gone viral. As per reports, the woman was frustrated after a fight with her husband over an alleged extra-marital affair so she started to take it out on her eight-month-old son.
In the triggering video, the woman is seen repeated punching on the toddlers mouth until blood starts coming out. The woman carries out the physical assault while looking at the camera. She also makes the child face the camera while he is seen crying in pain.
कोई इतना कैसे क्रूर हो सकता है ? इतनी क्रुरता वो भी इस छोटे से मासूम से बच्चे पर इस औरत को इस मासूम को मारते हुए बिलकुल भी शर्म नहीं आ रही,ये औरत इस बच्चे की माँ तो नहीं हो सकती है !— Yogita Bhayana योगिता भयाना (@yogitabhayana) August 29, 2021
ये वीडियो जहाँ का भी हो इस औरत पर कठोर कार्रवाई होनी चाहिए !! pic.twitter.com/aMXKPyEdrJ
Mother Thrashing Toddler Video: Here Is What We Know Of The Case
- As per a report by ABP Nadu, the woman is married to Vadivazhagan of Gingee area in Villupram district since 2016.
- Her husband is posted in Chennai for the past three years while she is staying in Mettur area of Gingee district since 2019. She has two kids one is eight-months-old and the other is three years old.
- Reportedly, a fight broke out between the married couple during which the husband told his wife to stop talking to a certain man on the phone.
- Retaliating to that, the woman started beating her children and shot it a video of it three months ago.
- According to reports, her husband confronted her after seeing the video but she left of her mothers home in Andhra Pradesh.
- She then posted the videos on social media which have now gained a lot of viewers.
- Both her children are reportedly living with their father at the moment while she is at her mother's house.
- Many social media users have demanded strict action against the woman. As per a report by The Hindu, a case has been registered in the matter under sections 355 (assault of criminal force with intent to dishonour person, section 323 (voluntarily causing hurt) of the Indian Penal Code and Juvenile Justice Act's section 75 ( abusing a child).