Digital Women Awards Presents The Burgundy Achievers 2018
1. Shalini Sharma, Founder – Sanshodhan: An E-Waste Exchange Pvt Ltd
As the CEO of E-WasteExchange, Shalini is navigating the agenda of Climate change management, E-Waste management, Resource Efficiency, Circular Economy and SDGs in India.
2. Rajvi Sanghvi, Founder – HobbMob
With the artistic Hobbmob Studio, Rajvi offers a platform for creative enthusiasts to learn, share and grow their passion. As an entrepreneur, she aims to create a dialogue about building up on hobbies and taking them forward.
3. Shabnam Praveen, Director – NexMoney
Shabnam serves as the director at NexMoney, an online portal providing world class services to its customers. Terming customer delight as the most important purpose of the organisation, NexMoney offers instant recharging process with a hassle-free online experience.
4. Sophia Jose, Founder – Soul Cafe Solutions India Pvt Ltd
Sophia, after a decade of playing various roles in the corporate sector, started Soul Cafe, an online platform, which is dedicated to building and nurturing soul relationships.
5. Shafiya Shaikh, Co-Founder – FitSphere Solutions LLP
Shafiya’s venture into entrepreneurship began with Fitsphere Solutions LLP, a Limited Liability Partnership firm.
6. Shweta Sisodiya, Founder -Vedashunya Beauty Care Products
Shweta ventured into the beauty industry by launching Vedashunya. The platform deals with handcrafted cosmetics and beauty care products.
We will be releasing our long list of the awards every day until the finale on Sunday.