Bollywood celebrities corona positive 2022: The number of people testing positive for Covid-19 has soared across the country in 2022. Many Bollywood, television actors, singers have also tested positive for COVID-19 recently. Here’s a list
- Mrunal Thakur – The actor was promoting her upcoming film ‘Jersey’ with Shahid Kapoor by visiting the sets of ‘The Kapil Sharma Show’ and ‘Bigg Boss 15’. She took to Instagram stories to inform her fans about her health. She said she has minor symptoms and is quarantining herself.
- Ekta Kapoor – The producer tested positive for Covid-19 on January 3. She took to social media to announce that. She also said that she had taken all the necessary precautions but still contracted the virus. She asked everyone who came in touch with her to take the test as well.
- Nora Fatehi – She recently tested positive for the virus. “On behalf of Nora Fatehi, as her spokesperson, would want to inform that Nora Fatehi has been tested positive for COVID on 28th of December. Abiding by the protocols, Nora has been quarantined under the doctor’s observation since then and has been cooperating with BMC for the safety and regulations.”, reads the statement issued by her publicist.
- Swara Bhaskar – The actor took to her social media account on 7 January to inform her fans that she and her family have tested positive for COVID-19 and are under home quarantine.
- John Abraham – He took to Instagram stories on 3 January to notify his fans that he and his wife Priya Runchal had caught the illness after meeting a guy who revealed that he was Covid-19 positive. Abraham too then tested positive for COVID-19.
- Vishal Dadlani – The singer, songwriter and music composer shared on 7 January that he tested positive for Covid-19. “This is for anyone who may have come in contact with me this last week or 10 days. Sadly, despite every precaution, I’ve tested Covid Positive”, he shared on Instagram.
- Kubbra Sait – Actor Kubbra Sait tested positive for COVID-19 on 7 January. She urgeed people to stay indoors and requested all those who came in contact with her to get themselves checked.
- Esha Gupta – This Bollywood actor known for films like Jannat 2, Total Dhamaal and Baadshaho took to social media on 9 January to share her COVID positive report with her fans.
Sussanne Khan – Bollywood celebrity Sussanne Khan is the latest one to contract COVID-19. “After dodging Covid-19 for 2 years, In the 3 rd year of 2022 the stubborn Omicron variant has finally infiltrated my immune system. I tested positive last night. Please be safe and take care of yourselves diligently. This is a very contagious one.”, she posted on Instagram on 11 January.
Lata Mangeshkar – Renowned singer Lata Mangeshkar contracted COVID-19 on 10 January. “She has other health issues and looking at age factor, doctors are closely monitoring the situation,” sources said.
Sutapa Sikdar – Late actor Irrfan Khan’s wife Sutapa Sikdar took to Facebook on 12 January to share that she tested positive for coronavirus.
Suggested Reading : Gujarat Woman Booked For Flying To New Zealand With COVID Positive Child
We request you to support our award-winning journalism by making a financial contribution towards our efforts. Your funds will ensure we can continue to bring you amazing stories of women, and the impact they are making and spotlight half the country's population because they deserve it.