The news of Kannada reality show contestant death has left netizens grieving. Six-year-old Samanvi, who was a participant in an acting reality show of a Kannada channel, reportedly died in a road accident on Thursday evening. She was travelling with her mother when the tragedy happened.
The child actor Samanvi was a part of the Kannada reality show Nannamma Superstar. She was an active and good contestant who was loved by everyone for her charms and unique style of walking. The Kannada reality show contestant death has saddened the audience and other people associated with the show.
Samanvi Death In Bengaluru – What Actually Happened?
- On January 13, Thursday, Samanvi was returning home from shopping with her mother, Amrutha Naidu who herself is a Kannada Television actor.
- The mother-daughter duo was on a two-wheeler when they were reportedly hit by a truck at Konankunte cross, Bengaluru. The accident happened at around 4:30 pm in the evening.
- The child actor passed away on spot whereas her mother was severely injured.
- She was admitted to the KIMS hospital for treatment whereas Samanvi’s body was kept in the same hospital for further formalities.
- A case was filed against the accused lorry driver at the Kumarswamy Layout police station and police was successful in arresting him. The investigations are going on as per the reports.
- The host of the Kannada reality show, Nannamma Superstar, Anupama Gowde expressed shock after hearing the news of Samanvi’s demise.
- Anupama expressed her grieve and said that she was not able to believe it. She said that she has heard that Amrutha Naidu’s condition is also critical but she does not know if that is correct or not.
- Some media reports have stated that Amrutha is under treatment and is still unaware of what happened to her daughter, Samanvi.
Suggested Readings: Five Times Brides Made Our Day With Their Heartwarming Gestures