‘Haider’ actress Shraddha Kapoor has made a mark in Bollywood with some brilliant acting skills. Her movie “Aashiqui 2” went on to become the highest grosser of the year. On her 28th birthday today, let us delve into some interesting details about her life.
1. Shraddha Kapoor scored a whopping 95% in her class XII exams. Beauty with brains, I must say. In fact, her parents wanted her to choose the academic field. But she chose to differ, listened to her heart and pursued acting.
2. She is crazy about tea. Two cups of tea can make her day. She is also fond of Japanese food, cupcakes and chocolates.
Also Read: 6 Things To Know About Peggy Whitson’s birthday
3. She can watch her father’s movies again and again. ‘Andaz Apna Apna’ is her favourite film starring her father Shakti Kapoor. He is a source of inspiration for her. But she has confessed that Amitabh Bachchan is her favourite actor.
4. Her mother and grandmother are classical singers. She has also been trained as a singer since childhood. Her song “Galliyan” in her movie “Ek Villain” marked her debut as a singer.
5. She has graced the covers of many Indian editions of magazines, including Elle, Marie Claire, Cine Blitz, Adorn, FHM, Femina, Filmfare, Cosmopolitan etc.
6. The movie ‘ABCD 2’ required Shraddha to master her dance skills. She had to match up to Varun Dhawan. She worked hard and with sheer determination, got her skills right. She even injured herself during the process.
7. Shraddha is also the official brand ambassador of Vaseline, Veet, Lipton, Dulux and Lakme India. She also unveiled the new pearl collection of Titan Raga.
8. Shraddha was a star kid. She would usually see her father under a veil of make-up. As a child, she used to think that her father had supernatural powers. This was because Shakti Kapoor would often return from shooting wearing his filmy attire.
9. Apart from playing diverse roles, Shraddha can speak in diverse accents. She once revealed that she can speak like a pro in various accents, including Russian and British.
10. Shraddha’s acting skills came into light when Salman Khan offered her a movie after seeing her play in Boston university. She was 16 years old at that time.
Also Read: Pink Star Taapsee Pannu Opens Up with Her Experiences Of Eve-Teasing