Vagina is something we don’t normally discuss even though it is such an important part of our body. Most women shy away from this topic or get embarrassed, but there is nothing to be embarrassed about. It is an important part of your reproductive system and is basically the ending of the reproductive female organ.
Why Is It Essential To Keep Your Vagina Clean?
Vaginal health and reproductive health are very important as they are important parts of our body. Vagina should be clean and dry which will prevent infection and problems. Vaginal discharge that is white or clear substance coming out of the body is a common thing and there is nothing strange about it. If it comes in different colours or smells bad then it is advisable to refer to a doctor.
Tips For Cleanliness
There are many products for vaginal care in the market but they are not advisable to use until they are recommended by a doctor.
- Vagina has its own cleaning mechanism. What you can do after any urinary activity is to dry that area with a cloth. It is advisable to keep that area dry as it will prevent infection.
- Douching or cleaning that area with fast water is not recommended as it will internally cause pain to some areas and harm the vagina.
- Women's underwear should be dry and pads should be changed if they become wet because it can lead to infection.
- Good vaginal health is a factor by ensure you're in good general health, do exercise and eat health.
- Discharge is normal part of our vaginal health, however if foul smelling or unusual, then a doctor must be consulted.
- It is suggested that fragrant or chemical oriented soaps should not be used for vagina washing.
- Sometimes perfumed products can disrupt the vagina's healthy natural balance according to experts. While some women may be more sensitive
Safe Sex is advisable that is using condoms to prevent sexually transmitted diseases and urinating after sex also prevents infection. Vagina is an important aspect of our reproductive and sex life and it is not a concept of taboo rather an important part of our female body.
As women we some times experience uncomfortable, vaginal infections. Our aim should be to spend some time in keeping it clean and following a routine. The area around the entrance to the vagina (vulva) can also need special attention in order to ensure it doesn't carry infections. While the vagina is designed to keep itself clean with the help of natural secretions, it's also important to know how to deal with minor irritation and keep your vagina clean and healthy.